Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One Dozen Stories

It has been a rough week so far, and I'm only half way through with it. I've been working myself ragged and have only gotten two stories up this week. Writing stories has gotten a bit more difficult as time goes on, especially as they increase in length. That's fine with me though, as long as they get done and get done right, that's all I care about.

I'm starting to feel a bit different about the writing I do now that I have been doing it for a little over two weeks. I am not so much concerned with my speed as I am the quality of work I put out. I'm starting to take more pride in my work and I think that's a good thing. I have been working hard to make sure that the work I do is up to my readers' standards.

There is little chance of me hitting my goal of 20 stories this month, and that's fine with me. I feel dog tired with everything I have going on in my life, and I realize now that writing around 80,000 to 90,000 words in a month with a part time job, school, and family problems is a very tough thing to do. Even through the hardship, I still want to write. My dream is to be a professional erotica writer, and I am not giving up. It might take me longer to do it, but I've waited this long, I don't mind waiting a little longer. I have never wanted anything in life as much as I want this, and I will do my best to achieve it.

My personal life has been a little crazy of late. I haven't had much time to spend with friends because of my writing and job. They've been working me more hours, which I don't mind because of the money, but it does get lonely from time to time.

For those wanting to know, my new stories are a milking and a werecreature/beast sex story.

They are called Milked by an Understanding Hand and Banging the Werebear. You can find them on both amazon or banres and noble (the only two places that I know of that you can sell fiction like this).

My next two or possibly three stories will be dragon stories. I love writing those and look forward to doing them.

Thank you all for reading this. Remember to smile and stay sexy!

Alara

No comments:

Post a Comment