Thursday, September 13, 2012

10 Published Stories

Wow! I finally have 10 published stories. Even though it's not much, in comparison to the other big erotica writers out there, it still feels like a milestone to me. I have been working really hard for the past week and a half writing and publishing stories, and it feels gratifying to see all that I've done.

But I still have a long way to go. My goal this month was to have 20 stories published, but I am not sure how realistic that goal is. In any case, even if I just get close to that goal, I will be happy. I am still unsure as to whether or not I will be able to make a living doing what I love, but I will keep trying, no matter what.

For the few that actually read this, if you enjoyed one of my stories send me an email at sexyalara11@gmail.com. I really would love to hear from you, it really makes my day, especially in these difficult times.

For those of you wondering what I have published so far, there is a list at the end of this post. If you are interested, you can purchase these stories from my author page here www.amazon.com/author/alarabranwen

Thank you very much for reading, smile and stay sexy!

Doing the Dragon Series

1. Doing the Dragon

2. Doing the Dragon: The Dragon in Me

3. Coming Soon

Doctor Milkman Series

1. Doctor Milkman

2. Doctor Milkman 2: A Milky Midnight Delight

3. Coming Soon

Titillating Tentacle Trouble Series

1. Titillating Tentacle Trouble

2. Titillating Tentacle Trouble 2: Breeding an Army

3. Coming Soon

Gangbang of the Werewolves Series

1. Gangbang of the Werewolves

2. Gangbang of the Werewolves 2: Pregnant Mating

3. Coming Soon

Other Stories

Submitting to the Dragon (A Dragon Sex Story)

A Ghost's Comfort (A Paranormal Sex Story)



No comments:

Post a Comment