Monday, September 10, 2012

Eight Stories Down

Hello all you sexy people out there. I recently finished my eight story and put it up on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Fiction4All, and Kobo. Even though the story was only 4,000 words, long it took me 10 hours to write. This was after I came home from 6 hours worth of work at my crummy job and a two hour class today.

While I was at work today, all I could think about was writing. During a break I was staring out into space and my boss came over to me and asked me "What are you thinking about?" I wanted to say sex, but that wouldn't have been  PC so I said a project I was working on at home.

I can't tell anyone at work I am a writer, otherwise I'd get even more sideways looks than I already do now. I hate my job, and that's one reason I write so much, I want to make enough money from writing so I can quit work and just go to school. I love learning, and I love all of my classes. But my job is awful.

Now then, let me say this, I am very thankful I have a job. They make me work like hell for a pittance, but at least it lets me buy food and pay my dorm costs. There are some people out there that aren't that lucky, and my heart goes out to them.

However, my passion is writing erotica, and it is something that I have dreamed of doing for a living for years. I know that sounds silly, but I just enjoy doing it. I dream of one day being able to travel the world while writing erotic stories and publishing them online. It's a farfetched dream, but hey, we have to dream.

Today was kind of a bad day when it comes to sales, and that scares me a little. I have been working really hard this past week, trying to put up more stories. I really hope I can do this. Last week was really good, I hope today isn't a foreshadowing of what's to come.

Thank you guys, smile and stay sexy!

Alara

No comments:

Post a Comment