Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Books and A Goal for This Month

Hello all of you sexy people out there! It's Alara here.

This month, I began the dangerous and daunting journey of self publishing by erotic short stories on amazon, barnes and noble, kobo writing life, and fiction4all. It's my goal to make enough money publishing books to be able to do what I love for a living and write erotica full time. I know that sounds silly, and I will never become a famous writer, but I want to write erotica because it gives an outlet to those who need sexual relief from the day's tensions.

There are a lot of days where I want a sexual release, but I don't want to have sex. Erotica was my outlet for days like that, and I want it to be for others as well.

I have been doing this for 5 days, and so far I have published 5 stories on all of the sites I mentioned above. So I have a goal for this month. I want to write 20 stories and get them up on all the sites, by the end of this month.

If you want to check out my stories, you can find them on my amazon author page here.

www.amazon.com/author/alarabranwen

Thank you all and wish me luck on my quest.

Remember, smile and stay sexy!

Alara

No comments:

Post a Comment