Saturday, November 24, 2012

Three New Titles and a Fourth on the Way

Wow, it has been forever since I have made a post. For those of you that missed me, I'm very sorry. I have had several problems happen in my family that I had to attend to. I don't really want to talk about the things that are going on, because they are really sad and I don't want sympathy for them. Things are really bad for me right now, but I know that there are lots of folks out there that have a harder time than I do. If they can soldier on with the burdens they carry, so can I.

My writing has been slow this month because of that, however I still have managed to do some writing. I have three new stories coming out soon. One is a werewolf sex story, and two are in a genre that I have always wanted to try, Big Beautiful Woman erotica.

For those of you wondering when I'm going to do another dragon title, wonder no longer. My next title is a story that contains a blend of two kinks that I've always been fascinated with, dragons and BDSM. I decided to combine them into one story to see how it would come out.

For those that are keeping up with this blog, thank you very much. I will make another post soon when my books have published.

Take care. Smile and remember to stay sexy!

Alara

No comments:

Post a Comment