Sunday, November 25, 2012

Titles of My New Stories

Hello everyone! This is just an update post to tell you that my new stories have been published to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo.

Two of my new titles, in which I venture into the Big Beautiful Woman genre of erotica, are called Billionaires do it Big and Interview with the Billionaire. Here are the links to each of these stories.

Billionaires do it Big

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Kobo

Interview with the Billionaire

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Kobo

My third new title is treading back into the familiar territory of werewolf sex. It's called I was Fucked by a Teenage Werewolf, and can be found at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo. The links to each can be found below.

I was Fucked by a Teenage Werewolf

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Kobo

Thank you all for reading! Also, look for my newest title, a Dragon Sex BDSM title that should be appearing in a few days.

Remember to smile and stay sexy!

Alara








No comments:

Post a Comment