Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello everyone.

Just a short post today to deliver a status report.

Recently, I mentioned I had a dragon BDSM story that I finished and was supposed to be coming out soon. Well, I was struck with inspiration, and instead of spending time editing that story, I've spent the last three days working on another story. So soon I will be working on editing a dragon BDSM story, and the second story.

This second story features a young female college student (like myself), who has a steamy encounter with a Weretiger. A person that can turn into a tiger at will. I'm still working on some of the details of this story, but as of now, the first draft is finished.

I will start editing the dragon BDSM title soon. But right now, I need to take a little break. Since September 1st, I've done nothing but write, deal with family problems, deal with love troubles, deal with friends, deal with losing my job (yay corporate downsizing!), and college on top of all that.

So, its been a little hectic and there hasn't been a day where I haven't had something "work" related happen in my life since then. So I thought I should take at least a day or two off.

I hope you are all doing well.

Smile and Stay Sexy

Alara

No comments:

Post a Comment