Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Title Out and Opening up to a New Market

Hello everyone. The first thing I'd like to report is that my friend had his bypass and it was a complete success. He is recovering at home now with his heart shaped pillow the hospital gave him. For those of you that kept him in your thoughts or prayers, thank you very much. I appreciate it.

The next thing. is that I have a new story out. A Dragon Rescue: An Erotic Romance, is my newest tale of fantasy erotica that I've just released. You can find this new tale via one of the links below.

A Dragon Rescue on Amazon

A Dragon Rescue on Barnes and Noble

A Dragon Rescue on Kobo

Another new piece of news that I am excited about is that my work will be appearing in the iTunes store very soon. Stay tuned for updates on this!

Thank you all and I hope life is treating you well.

Remember to Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment